Spacious single-family villas for the best of Mexico living
Luxurious villas with modern Mexican styling are designed for gracious living in El Dorado. These beautiful single family residences range from two to five bedrooms with fireplace and den.
Designed for the Chapala Lakeside’s exceptional climate, each lovely home has a private garden, an inner courtyard with a fountain and a terrace off the living room with a garden view. Miradors take advantage of El Dorado’s hillside location with panoramic vistas of Mexico’s “inland sea.”
Personalized finishings, furnishings and landscaping have made each villa a unique lifestyle statement by its owners.
Each of the 59 villas has its own manually-controlled system for watering lawns and gardens. A water treatment system with Canadian technology recycles water for irrigation purposes.
85% of these lovely villas were sold in only 24 months!
- 2 or 3 baths
- 2 or 5 bedrooms
- Living and dining room
- Ample kitchen with pantry
- Laundry area
- Double carport
- High ceilings in living – dining rooms
- Cedar or maple carpentry
- High quality ceramic floor tile throughout the villa
- 4 ceiling fans with lights
- TV and telephone outlets throughout
- Aluminum sliding doors and windows
- Water intake at 10 microns
- Granite counter tops in kitchen
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Garbage disposal unit
- Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite bath
- Hot tub in master bathroom – sunken for easier, safe access
- Marble in bathrooms
- Luxury tempered glass shower doors
- Sunken bathtub for easier, safe access.